TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE SALE OF GOODS
You will be asked to expressly agree to these terms and conditions before ordering Products from this Site. Please read them carefully. If you do not agree to them, do not order any Products from this site.
Please note that you may only purchase Products from this site if you are over 18 and resident in England or Wales.
DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
In this Agreement “we” means Bio Synergy Ltd (and “us” and “our” shall be construed accordingly); and “you” means the relevant customer or potential customer as the case may be (and “your” shall be construed accordingly).
In this Agreement, the following definitions shall apply:
“Agreement” means this agreement incorporating any terms set out in our Second Acknowledgement;
“First Acknowledgement” means the initial automatic email acknowledgment which we will send to you after receiving your Order;
“Order” means your order for Products made via the Site;
“Products” means goods which may be purchased by you from the Site;
“Second Acknowledgement” means the email acknowledgment which we will send to you (where appropriate) confirming acceptance of your Order; and
“Site” means the website at www.bio-synergy.co.uk or any successor site operated by us from time to time.
The advertising of Products on the Site constitutes an “invitation to treat”; and your Order for Products constitutes a contractual offer. No contract comes into force between you and us unless and until we accept your Order.
In order to enter into this Agreement with us, you will need to take the following steps: you must add any the Products you wish to purchase to your shopping cart, and then proceed to the checkout; if you are a new customer, you must then create an account with us and log in; if you are an existing customer, you must enter your login details; once you are logged in, you must select your preferred method of delivery and confirm your Order and your consent to the terms of this Agreement; you will be transferred to the Paypal website, and Paypal will handle your payment; we will then send you the First Acknowledgment; and once we have checked whether we are able to meet your Order, we will either send you the Second Acknowledgement (at which point this Agreement will become a binding contract) or we will confirm by email that we are unable to meet your Order.
Please note that we will not file a copy of this Agreement. We may update the version of this Agreement on the Site from time to time, and we do not guarantee that the version you have agreed to will remain accessible. We therefore recommend that you download, print and retain a copy of this Agreement for your records.
The only language in which we offer this Agreement is English.
Before you place your Order, you will have the opportunity of identifying whether you have made any input errors by viewing your order details. You may correct those input errors before placing your Order by adjusting items in your shopping cart.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
Prices for Products are quoted on the Site. The Site contains a large number of Products and it is always possible that some of the Products listed on the Site may be incorrectly priced. We will verify prices as part of our sale procedures so that a Product’s correct price will be stated in the Second Acknowledgement.
In addition to the price of the Products, you will have to pay a delivery charge, which will be as stated when you pay for the Product.
Payment must be made instantly. We may withhold the Products and/or terminate this Agreement if the price is not received from you in full, on time, in cleared funds.
The prices on the Site include any value added or sales taxes (where applicable).
Payment for all Products must be made by paypal OR any method detailed on the Site from time to time.
Prices for Products are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect Agreements which have come into force.
We will arrange for the Products to be delivered to the address for delivery indicated in your Order.
We will use reasonable endeavours to deliver Products on or before the date for delivery set out in our Second Acknowledgement or, if no date is set out in our Second Acknowledgement, within 3-5 working days of the date of our Second Acknowledgement. However, we cannot guarantee delivery by the relevant date. We do however guarantee that unless there are exceptional circumstances all deliveries of Products will be dispatched within 3-5 working days of the later of receipt of payment and the date of our Second Acknowledgement.
RISK AND TITLE
The Products will be at your risk from the time of delivery. Ownership of the Products will only pass to you after we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products (including delivery charges).
You may cancel this Agreement at any time within 7 working days after the day you received the Products (subject to the limitations set out below).
If you cancel this Agreement on this basis, you must inform us in writing and return the Products to us immediately, in the same condition in which you received them. Products returned by you within the 7 working day period referred to above will be refunded in full (including the cost of sending the Products to you). However, you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the product to us.
If you cancel this Agreement on this basis and you do not return to the Products to us, we may recover the Products and charge you for the costs we incur in doing so. Similarly, if you return the products at our expense, we may pass that expense on to you.
You may also cancel this Agreement if the Products supplied are defective.
Products returned by you because of a defect will be refunded in full (including the cost of sending the Products to you, and the cost of returning the Products to us). Alternatively, if we and you agree, we may supply you with a replacement or substitute Product.
If you cancel this Agreement and are entitled to a refund, we will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days of the day we received your notice of cancellation.
We are proud of the quality of our goods and as such, if you find that your goods arrive with you in an unsatisfactory condition, return the unopened goods to the following address within 2 weeks of delivery and we will process a full refund for the returned part;
Bio-synergy Ltd, 529 Finchley Road, London NW3 7BG
We will not be responsible for the cost of postage and packaging to return items. We recommend using a Recorded Delivery Service for returns as we can not be responsible for items which never make it back to our warehouse.
We warrant to you that any Product you purchase through the Site will be of satisfactory quality.
You warrant to us that: you have full authority, power and capacity to enter into this Agreement and that all necessary actions have been taken to enable you to lawfully enter into this Agreement; you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; you are resident in the England or Wales; you are at least 18 years old; the information provided in the Order is accurate; and you will be able to accept delivery of the Products as contemplated in this Agreement.
Subject to the warranties set out in above, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we disclaim all warranties with respect to the Products, whether express or implied.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Nothing in this Agreement shall limit or exclude your or our liability for: (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence; (ii) under section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979, section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982, or section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987; (iii) for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iv) for any matter for which it would be illegal for to limit or exclude, or attempt to limit or exclude, liability.
Subject to this: (i) our liability in connection with any Product purchased through our site is strictly limited to the higher of the purchase price of the relevant Product and the replacement cost of the relevant Product; (ii) we accept no liability for any loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, waste of management or office time or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable; and (iii) we will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under this Agreement caused by events outside our reasonable control.
Images of Products on the Site are for illustrative purposes; actual Products may differ from such images.
This Agreement may only be varied by an instrument in writing signed by both you and us. We may revise these terms from time-to-time, but such revisions will not affect the terms of any Agreement which we have entered into with you.
If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect, and such invalid or unenforceable provisions or portion thereof shall be deemed omitted.
No waiver of any term, provision, or condition of this Agreement, whether by conduct or otherwise, in any one or more instances, will be deemed to be, or be construed as, a further or continuing waiver of that term, provision or condition or any other term, provision or condition of this Agreement.
You may not assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise transfer this Agreement, or any of your rights or obligations arising under this Agreement. Any attempt by you to do so shall be null and void. We may assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise transfer this Agreement, or any of our rights or obligations arising under this Agreement, at any time – providing such action does not serve to reduce the guarantees benefiting you under this Agreement.
This Agreement is made for the benefit of the parties to it and is not intended to benefit, or be enforceable by, any other person. The right of the parties to terminate, rescind, or agree any amendment, variation, waiver or settlement under this Agreement is not subject to the consent of any person who is not a party to this Agreement.
This Agreement contains the complete agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements or understandings, whether oral or written.
This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the England, and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction with respect to any dispute arising under this Agreement.
DISCOUNT COUPONS AND VOUCHERS
From time to time, you may use vouchers to discount orders that have been provided by Bio-Synergy or one of their recognised partners. Maximum use of one coupon or voucher per order. Discount coupons or vouchers may only be used on regularly priced products. Voucher or coupon codes may only be used once, unless explicitly stated otherwise. You may not share your discount coupon. Free postage and packaging may not apply to orders discounted with coupons or vouchers.
Competitions & Prize draws rules & regulations:
Prize Draw Rules
1. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
2. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified!
4. Competitions are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated
5. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated.
6. Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
7. Winners will be contacted via email names displayed on our website.
8. The Judges decision is final and no correspondance will be entered in to.
9. The competition will run from [start date] until [closing date].
10. Bio-Synergy Ltd is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
- Gift card can be redeemed online at www.bio-synergy.uk
- Gift Cards cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal statutory rights
- When redeeming your Gift Card online, enter the xxx-digit card number and the xxx-digit PIN number at the payment page of the online checkout.
- All refunds of goods or services purchased with a Bio-synergy Gift Card will be made in accordance with Bio-synergy’s refund policy.
- Gift Cards should be treated like cash. They will not be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged. Gift Cards are not a cheque guarantee, credit, or charge card
- Gift Cards are valid for 18months.
- This E-Gift Card can be used as full or part payment for any goods on the Bio-synergy website. Values stored on E-Gift Cards are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Lost or stolen E-Gift Cards cannot be replaced, protect this E-Gift Card like cash. This E-Gift Card is issued by Bio-synergy LTD, 469 Finchley Road, London, NW3 6HS. Purchase and use of this E-Gift Card constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions. For full terms and conditions, please visit www.bio-synergy.uk .
PLEASE READ THESE COMPETITION RULES CAREFULLY. IF YOU ENTER ONE OF OUR COMPETITIONS, WE WILL ASSUME THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE RULES AND THAT YOU AGREE TO THEM.
1. To enter a competition you must be:
(a) UK resident; and
(b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Bio-Synergy Ltd or any subsidiary of Bio-Synergy Ltd.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. If you want to enter a competition you may enter via the website on the applicable competition page, or you can also send your answer to the questions and tie-break question detailing which competition you wish to enter, together with your name, address and e-mail address by e-mail to: email@example.com
6. Sending an e-mail is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
7. The winner will be the entrant who answers the most questions correctly and whose tie-break answer is selected to be the best of the entries by the judges.
8. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Bio-Synergy reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
9. If you win a competition, we will notify you by post and e-mail. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Bio-synergy Ltd, 529 Finchley Road, London NW3 7BG after the closing date.
11. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Bio-Synergy may require.
12. The panel of judges for each competition will be comprised of members of the marketing team of a relevant department of Bio-Synergy Limited.
13. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
14. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
15. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
16. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
17. This competition is being run by Bio-Synergy Ltd (Bio-Synergy).
19. Bio-Synergy reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Bio-Synergy may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
20. Bio-Synergy will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
POINTS SCHEME TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You will receive points on qualifying purchases at the rate notified from time to time by the display of notices on www.bio-synergy.co.uk.
The number of points issued may vary between qualifying purchases. We will not exchange points for cash.
We can take any action we consider appropriate if we have reason to believe that you are abusing the scheme, including withholding points previously credited to your account.
Bio-Synergy can cancel or withdraw the scheme or any individual Card at any time.
We can change the terms & conditions of the scheme. We’ll always give notice of changes. We’ll display notices on www.bio-synergy.co.uk.
Points will usually be added to your account at the time you buy products included in the scheme.
We might change the number of points you collect on products and services included in the scheme. We’ll let you know with notices on www.bio-synergy.co.uk.
Points are not available on gift vouchers/cards or delivery charges
During triple points events items which are already included in additional, double, or triple points promotions are excluded.
You cannot make a part payment of points towards a product or service. You must collect the full amount of points needed for the product you choose. These will be deducted from the total on your account.
You won’t qualify for points or extra point offers on products or services, which you pay for with points.
We can substitute or remove products and services and other third party products and services available for points collection and redemption.
To spend your points simply select any product with a “Price in points” value on the site. During checkout select “pay with points”. The total number of points will be deducted from your account.