Now I know what you’re thinking: Tofu schmofu, right? WRONG. Tofu is chalk full of phenomenal proteins, and can give an extra shot to your immune system. If variety is the spice of life, send a jolt of electricity down your taste buds by tossing in some tofu tonight.
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 green chilli, deseeded and chopped
- Thumb-sized piece of fresh ginger, peeled and finely sliced
- 200g tofu, cubed
- 4 runner beans, thinly sliced
- 400g tiger prawns
- 200mL fish stock
- 2tsp fish sauce
- pinch of sugar
- Heat the oil in a large wok until smoking. Add the garlic, chilli and ginger and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the tofu and the beans, cook for 2 minutes then add the prawns. Cook for 30 seconds then add the stock, fish sauce, and sugar.
- Bring to a boil, bubble for 2 minutes and serve immediately.