– 2 cup Gluten free oats (put them in a blender to make flour)
– 2 eggs
– 1/2 cup Berries / frozen berries
– 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
– 1tsp baking powder
– 1 tbsp maple syrup or natural honey
– 1 tbsp walnuts chopped
– 1 scoop of whey better or paleo protein (optional)
How to make me
1. Preheat your oven at 200°.
2. Stir all ingredients apart from the berries in a large bowl.
3. Add half the berries in and mix trying not to crush them too much.
4. Place the mixture into a baking tin and top with more berries. Bake for 20 minutes. If you are in a rush, you can microwave this dish in a serving bowl for 5-10 minutes.
5. When done the mixture should be spongy but moist.
6. Pour over a tbsp almond milk to soften and leave to cool.
7. Divide into 5-6 slices ready to enjoy whenever you desire.
Whole Loaf (190 cals per slice):
Follow Libby on social media here