Looking to build a developed chest at home without weights? Give this home chest workout a try and make some gains.
- Do this workout once or twice a week.
- Do it 48 hours away from your regular bench day or as your regular upper-body workout.
- Do all the reps of each move back to back (or with as little rest as possible), rest for two minutes, repeat, rest for two minutes and then repeat one last time.
Rotational press-up – Reps 20
- Start in a press-up position and lower yourself to one side, twisting as you do so most of your weight is on one shoulder.
- Press up, then do the same on the other side. That’s two reps.
Shuffle press-up – Reps 20
- Get in a press-up position with one hand ahead of your shoulder and one behind. Lower yourself to the floor and press up. That’s one rep.
- At the top of the move, jump or walk your hands into the opposite position, then do the next rep. Continue alternating.
Diamond press-up – Reps 10
- For this triceps blaster, position your hands together under your chest so your index fingers and thumbs form a triangle, and lower yourself until your chest touches your hands.
- Press back up to the start.
Gorilla press-up Reps 10
- Start in a standard press-up position, lower yourself to the floor and then press up quickly, launching yourself off the floor.
- Slap your chest quickly before returning your hands to the start position.
One-leg press-up Reps 10
- Raise one leg, keeping your glutes tight, and do a press-up.
- Switch legs and repeat. That’s two reps. Now do the rest.
When done correctly, this workout will have your chest feeling burned. With or without weights, there’s one thing for certain, your body needs effective, smart nutrition to recover. In order for your chest–or any other muscles– to grow big, you need protein to recover. Whether it’s whey protein isolate, or whey protein concentrate, at Bio-Synergy, we offer a wide range of protein powders to help you achieve your goals. For an additional boost, try our pre-workout powder, fat burners, or BCAAs.
Follow us on social media
For the latest Bio-Synergy news and updates, don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, Like us on Facebook and subscribe to our YouTube channel.