They are great for snacking or complementing smaller meals.
- 3-4 egg whites
- 150g raw oats
- 250g whey protein powder
- 1 can of light condensed milk
- 150g mince soy
- 100g dried cranberries
- 100g dried fruits (you can use crushed nuts)
- 400-500ml of water
- Beat the egg whites until they are really foamy; add oats and soy and mix with spoon.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix. Add more water if the mixture is too thick.
- Use a bit of olive oil to grease baking tray. Spoon out the mixture onto the baking tray (about 1 inch thick) and put it into the oven (Gas 5) until it’s light brown on the top and not runny in the middle.
- Leave it to cool and then cut into small portions.
Out of that, I had about 26 portions, 50g each.
One 50g bar contains:
- Energy – 120kcal
- Protein – 11g
- Carbohydrates – 20g
- Fat – 1g
Try to add more protein powder, water and egg whites instead of condensed milk for fewer carbs and more protein.