Libby Alice Fitness brings you these chicken chutney meat loaf balls.
– 400g cooked chicken(chop your chicken and grill or bake till cooked)
– 1 large egg
– 70g organic chutney
– 1 large chopped bell pepper
– 2 tbsp flax seed
– 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
– A pinch salt and pepper
How to make me
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees and prepare a tray with baking paper.
2. Mince the cooked chicken in a blender and then add the chopped pepper, chutney, egg, mustard, S&P and flaxseed.
3. Take tbsp sizes from the mixture and roll into balls with your hands.
4. Place the balls on the tray and bake for 30 minutes.
5. I have 5 or 6 or seven balls at a time yum!
14g protein 38g carbs 26g sugars